List Price: $29.95
Sale Price: $29.95
(as of 04/22/2016 18:36 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Direct from the sugar shacks of a Vermont farm comes this mix of genuine Vermont maple sugar and oats using no added flavors to attain an genuine and genuine maple flavor. Our highly selected, certified gluten-cost-free, total grain rolled oats are grown and harvested in the fertile lands of aspen parkland biome, in between prairie and the boreal forest that covers the foothills of the Canadian rocky mountains. The oat seedlings are identity preserved non gmo and planted by modest, cautiously selected family farmers in fields in which no wheat is subject to cross contamination. All of our oats are produced from superior substantial top quality, shade sorted kilned, entire groats which are minimally processed by steaming and flaking. These oat flakes give a textural distinctions that give our oats a more reliable bite which makes it best for optimum absorption of nutrients.
- 12 individual cups of modern oats single serve, gluten free oatmeal
- Artisanally-crafted, small-farmed oatmeal for breakfast on the go
- Gluten free certified by the gfco and non-gmo verified by the non-gmo project
- Vegan, sodium and cholesterol free
- Sweetened with pure Vermont maple sugar and brown sugar, nut free