Pine Nut Flakes - PINE POWER. 17.5 Oz. (500 g). Raw Product. Pressed From Wild Harvested, Organic Pine Nuts.
List Price: $24.95
Sale Price: $24.95
(as of 04/22/2016 18:36 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
The flakes of the pine nut are obtained by pressing the pine nut oil from the kernel of the pine nut. In contrast to the total pine nut, pine nut flakes are distinguished by their increased proportional content of nutritional vitamins, trace aspects, and plant proteins owing to the reduction of the unwanted fat content. In the processing of pressing the pine nut oil, 10-sixteen% of the pine nut oil is retained in the flakes.
- Pine Nut Flakes - PINE POWER. 17.5 Oz. (500 g). Raw Product, 100% Natural and Authentic, Rich Source of Natural Protein. Pressed From Wild Harvested, Organic, Raw Pine Nuts. NOT processed, Does NOT Contain Sugar, Preservatives, Chemical Colorants or Additives Does NOT Contain GMO. Highest Available Quality on The Market. Made in Siberia, Russia. The Flakes is Shipped from Refrigerated Warehouses in MI, USA. ON, Canada, Germany (EU-wide). Flat Rate 5$
- Pine nut flakes are used as a complement to food (in porridge, salads), as part of flourbased confectionaries, as well as a separate food product. The consumption of 3-5 tablespoons of flakes a day fully provides the organism with essential components.
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: 1.Fill the bowl with pine nut flakes. 2.Blend your flakes with honey and/or fresh or dry fruits (for example, banana slices, strawberries, kiwi fruit, peach slices etc.) 3. Add warm milk just to cover ingredients and stir. Add more milk if the mix seems too thick and stir again. Instead of milk you can add juice, maple syrup, kefir or yogurt. 4. Depending on the type of liquid you use, you may wish to leave pine nut flakes for 10 - 15 minutes to mesh well with it.
- RECIPES 1. Pine Nut Flakes Salad. In a large bowl mix together 1/2 pound romaine lettuce, 1/2 pound quartered cherry tomatoes, 1/2 pound sliced cucumbers, 1/3 cup pine nut flakes and 1/8 cup finely chopped fresh basil. Pour 34 tbsp pine nut oil and squeeze 1/2 lemon. Add salt to taste and toss well. 2. Tahini Sauce. Mix together 2 tbsp raw tahini, 1/2 juiced Lemon, 1tbsp Honey, 2 pressed garlic cloves and 2 tbsp pine nut flakes. This sauce goes deliciously with crackers. 3. Protein Milk. Makes: 47 cups. Combine 1 cup pine nut flakes and 35 cups water in a blender. You can create the desired thickness by using more or less water. Blend on high for 45 minutes. To sweeten add honey, bananas, dates, figs, raisins, maple syrup or your favorite fruit. Blend again until smooth. You can enjoy it thick or strain it through cheesecloth. Protein milk is perfect alone and with your meal. It will keep for 2 days in the refrigerator in a sealed glass container. Enjoy!
- NO RETURNS ON A FOOD PRODUCT. Keep Refrigerated.