Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II Nonstick 9-1/2-Inch Egg Poacher Plus Covered Deep Skillet, Orange Gradient
List Price: $38.10
Sale Price: $38.10
(as of 04/22/2016 18:36 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
With this specific pan you get two pieces of cookware for the cost of 1 how excellent is that? Use the deep skillet with the egg tray and egg cups to make properly poached eggs, then get rid of the cups and tray and use the skillet to cook hash browns or sausage and peppers to complete the ultimate brunch menu. Rachael Ray Challenging Enamel cookware provides superior overall performance in entertaining colours and tough materials. This Egg Poacher Plus adds heaps of style to any kitchen and helps make it simple to tackle a assortment of recipes. The nonstick interior provides impeccable foods release and makes cleaning up a breeze. The sturdy development promotes even heating, helping to minimize scorching spots that can burn food items, and the enamel exterior is not only colorful, but tough too. A sturdy glass lid with color-coordinated take care of is handy for currently being in a position to maintain an eye on cooking without having having to lift the cover, keeping heat and moisture locked in. The grippy handle is relaxed to grasp, dual riveted for added power so moving from 1 kitchen station to an additional can be carried out with confidence, and oven safe to 350-degree f. The Egg Poacher Plus can be utilized with the egg cups and tray to make poached eggs, or the deep skillet can be used with out the inserts to develop a host of other dishes.
- 9.5-Inch Covered Deep Skillet, Egg Tray, Egg Cups
- Egg cups and the egg tray can be used to poach eggs, or the deep skillet can be used without the inserts to create a variety of other dishes
- Durable nonstick interior provides exceptional food release and makes the deep skillet easy to clean
- The comfortable grippy handles match the bright exterior, are dual riveted for extra strength, and are oven safe to 350 degrees Fahernheit
- Rachael Ray is a registered trademark of Ray Marks Co. LLC